High Power Fiber Coupled Infrared Laser Diode
• CW Output Power: 10 W
• Typical 808 nm Emission Wavelength
• High Reliability
• High Efficiency
• Laser Pumping
• Medical Usage
• Material Dealing
CW Output Power from Fiber
Wavelength Temperature Coefficient
Fiber Core Size
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Reverse Voltage Vr
Operating Temperature TO
Storage Temperature Tstg
800 – 820
-10 … 45
-40 … 85
1 of 3
Typical Performance Curves
2 of 3
1. Laser beam is harmful especially for your eyes. Don't look at the laser beam directly.
2. Lifetime of the diode laser varied with the operating temperature inversely. We advise that
the TEC cooler should be used to keep the temperature suitable.
3. For turning on the diode laser, please increase the current gradually to the specified
operating value. For shutting down the diode laser, please decrease the current to zero
gradually, and then turn off the power.
4. Please wear static proof bracelet when operating.
5. Please connect the pins of the diode laser correctly as the picture shown in the manual.
6. The operating current must less than the rated current. Otherwise the diode laser should
7. The fiber facet should be keep clean before the diode laser is operating.
8. Please use the constant-current source to avoid the surge.
9. Diode laser should be short circuit when stop using.
10. Bend diameter of the fiber must be larger than 4cm temporarily and 8cm permanently.
3 of 3
Click to Download PDF File