High Power Fiber Coupled Infrared Laser Diode
• CW Output Power: 600 mW
• Typical 808 nm Emission Wavelength
• High Reliability
• High Efficiency
• Laser Pumping
• Medical Usage
• Material Dealing
CW Output Power from Fiber PF
Center Wavelength ΔC
Spectral Width Δλ
Wavelength Temperature Coefficient
Fiber Core Size
Slope Efficiency ES
Threshold Current Ith
Operation Current IO
Operation Voltage Vf
Series Resistance Rd
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Reverse Voltage Vr
Operating Temperature TO
Storage Temperature Tstg
800 – 820
-10 … 45
-40 … 85
1 of 4
2 of 4
Typical Performance Curves
3 of 4
1. Laser beam is harmful especially for your eyes. Don't look at the laser beam directly.
2. Lifetime of the diode laser variated with the operating temperature inversely. We advise
that the TEC cooler should be used to keep the temperature suitable.
3. For turning on the diode laser, please increase the current gradually to the specified
operating value. For shutting down the diode laser, please decrease the current to zero
gradually, and then turn off the power.
4. Please wear staticproof bracelet when operating.
5. Please connect the pins of the diode laser correctly as the picture showen in the manual.
6. The operating current must less than the rated current. Otherelse the diode laser should
7. The fiber facet should be keep clean befor the diode laser is operating.
8. Please use the constant-current source to avoid the surge.
9. Diode laser should be short circuit when stop using.
10. Bend diameter of the fiber must be larger than 4cm temporarily and 8cm permanently.
4 of 4