Liquid Crystal Display
Please pay attention to the following when you use this TFT LCD module.
9-1. MOUNTING PRECAUTIONS
(1) You must mount a module using holes arranged in four corners or four sides.
(2) You should consider the mounting structure so that uneven force(ex. Twisted stress) is not applied
to the module.
And the case on which a module is mounted should have sufficient strength so that external force
is not transmitted directly to the module.
(3) Please attach a transparent protective plate to the surface in order to protect the polarizer.
Transparent protective plate should have sufficient strength in order to the resist external force.
(4) You should adopt radiation structure to satisfy the temperature specification.
(5) Acetic acid type and chlorine type materials for the cover case are not describe because the former
generates corrosive gas of attacking the polarizer at high temperature and the latter causes circuit
break by electro-chemical reaction.
(6) Do not touch, push or rub the exposed polarizers with glass, tweezers or anything harder than HB
pencil lead. And please do not rub with dust clothes with chemical treatment.
Do not touch the surface of polarizer for bare hand or greasy cloth.(Some cosmetics are determined
to the polarizer.)
(7) When the surface becomes dusty, please wipe gently with absorbent cotton or other soft materials
like chamois soaks with petroleum benzene. Normal-hexane is recommended for cleaning the
adhesives used to attach front / rear polarizers. Do notwww.DataSheet.net/ use acetone, toluene and alcohol because
they cause chemical damage to the polarizer.
(8) Wipe off saliva or water drops as soon as possible. Their long time contact with polarizer causes
deformations and color fading.
(9) Do not open the case because inside circuits do not have sufficient strength.
9-2. OPERATING PRECAUTIONS
(1) The spike noise causes the mis-operation of circuits. It should be lower than following voltage :
V=±200mV(Over and under shoot voltage)
(2) Response time depends on the temperature.(In lower temperature, it becomes longer.)
(3) Brightness depends on the temperature. (In lower temperature, it becomes lower.)
And in lower temperature, response time(required time that brightness is stable after turned on)
(4) Be careful for condensation at sudden temperature change. Condensation makes damage to
polarizer or electrical contacted parts. And after fading condensation, smear or spot will occur.
(5) When fixed patterns are displayed for a long time, remnant image is likely to occur.
(6) Module has high frequency circuits. Sufficient suppression to the electromagnetic interference
shall be done by system manufacturers. Grounding and shielding methods may be important to
minimized the interference.
Sep. 05, 2005
25 / 29
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.co.kr/