3-MEMORY TONE/PULSE DIALER
WITH SAVE FUNCTION
The W91460N series are Si-gate CMOS ICs that provide the necessary signals for either tone or
pulse dialing. The W91460N series features save memory and 3 by 16-digit automatic dialing
• DTMF/pulse switchable dialer
• Two by 32-digit redial and save memory
• Three by 16-digit one-touch direct memory
• Redial memory cascadable with normal dialing; dialing length is unlimited, but if length exceeds
32-digit the redial function is inhibited
• Pulse-to-tone (*/T) keypad for long distance call operation
• Uses 5 × 5 keyboard
• Easy operation with redial, flash, pause and */T keypads
• Flash, pause, P→T (pulse-to-tone) can be stored as a digit in memory
• Dialing rate (10, 20 ppS ) selected by bonding option
• On-hook debounce time: 150 msec.
• Minimum tone output duration: 93 msec.
• Minimum intertone pause: 93 msec.
• Flash break time (73, 100, 300, 600 msec.) selectable by keypad; pause time is 1.0 sec.
• On-chip power-on reset
• Uses 3.579545 MHz crystal or ceramic resonator
• Packaged in 18-pin plastic DIP
• The different dialers in the W91460N series are shown in the following table:
Publication Release Date: May 1997
- 1 - Revision A2