TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Triple 3-Input AND Gate
The TC74HC11A is a high speed CMOS 3-INPUT AND GATE
fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
LSTTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
The internal circuit is composed of 4 stages including a buffer
output, which provide high noise immunity and stable output.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: tpd = 7 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 1 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Output drive capability: 10 LSTTL loads
• Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min)
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 6 V
• Pin and function compatible with 74LS11
Note: xxxFN (JEDEC SOP) is not available in
IEC Logic Symbol
: 0.96 g (typ.)
: 0.18 g (typ.)
: 0.12 g (typ.)