4,194,304 WORD X 4 BIT DYNAMIC RAM
The TC5117400BSJ/BST is the new generation dynamic RAM organized 4,194,304 word by 4 bits. The TC5117400BSJ/BST uti-
lizes Toshiba’s CMOS silicon gate process technology as well as advanced circuit techniques to provide wide operating margins,
both internally and to the system user. Multiplexed address inputs permit the TC5117400BSJ/BST to be packaged in a 26/24 pin
plastic SOJ (300mil), and 26/24 pin plastic TSOP (300mil). The package size provides high system bit densities and is compatible
with widely available automated testing and insertion equipment. System oriented features include single power supply of 5V± 10%
tolerance, direct interfacing capability with high performance logic families such as Schottky TTL.
• 4,194,304 word by 4 bit organization
• Fast access time and cycle time
• Single power supply of 5V± 10% with a built-in
• Low Power
- 605mW MAX. Operating
- 523mW MAX. Operating
- 5.5mW MAX. Standby
• Outputs unlatched at cycle end allows two-
dimensional chip selection
• Common I/O capability using “EARLY WRITE”
• Read-Modify-Write, CAS before RAS refresh,
RAS-only refresh, Hidden refresh, Fast Page
Mode and Test Mode capability
• All inputs and outputs TTL compatible
• 2048 refresh cycles/32ms
• Package TC5117400BSJ: SOJ26-P-300C
RAS Access Time
CAS Access Time
Fast Page Mode
1. This technical data may be controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations and may be subject to the approval of the U.S. Department of Commerce prior to export. Any export or re-export, directly or indi-
rectly, in contravention of the U.S. Export Administration Regulations is strictly prohibited.
2. LIFE SUPPORT POLICY
Toshiba products described in this document are not authorized for use as critical components in life support systems without the written consent of the appropriate ofﬁcer of Toshiba America, Inc. Life support sys-
tems are either systems intended for surgical implant in the body or systems which sustain life.
A critical component in any component of a life support system whose failure to perform may cause a malfunction of the life support system, or may affect its safety or effectiveness.
3. The information in this document has been carefully checked and is believed to be reliable; however no responsibility can be assumed for inaccuracies that may not have been caught. All information in this data book
is subject to change without prior notice. Furthermore, Toshiba cannot assume responsibility for the use of any license under the patent rights of Toshiba or any third parties.
TOSHIBA AMERICA ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, INC.