TOSHIBA Bipolar Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
AM / FM IF + FM St DET (for digital tuning system)
TA2057N is the AM / FM IF + FM St DET system IC, which is
designed for DTS radios.
This IC is included many functions and these can be used for
digital tuning system with IF counter.
· Suitable for combination with digital tuning system which has
· One terminal type AM / FM IF count output (auto stop signal)
for IF counter of digitl tuning system.
· Built−in mute circuit for IF count output.
Weight: 1.2g (typ.)
· Adjustable for IF count output sensitivity by external resistance of pin(2) (AM), and pin(3) (FM).
· For adopting ceramic discriminator and ceramic resonator, it is not necessary to adjust the FM quad detector
circuit and FM st DET vco circuit.
· Built−in AM local oscillator buffer output circuit.
· Built−in AM IF buffer output circuit for AM stereo.
· Operating supply voltage range (Ta = 25°C): VCC = 3.5~14V
※Handle with care to prevent devices from deteriorations by static electricity.