Airplay Wireless-Audio Module
The SA9800 is Airplay Wireless Audio module lets you wirelessly
stream what you’re listening to on your iOS device, iTunes or OS X
computer to the SA9800. It is a host-less design and no extra host
MCU required for wireless audio applications. The built-in high-speed
processor handles all of network and audio functions. The auto-
grouping function allows user to set multiple wireless speakers into a
group for creating either multi-room audio broadcasting or a pair of
left/right channel speakers applications easily.
• Built-in IEEE 802.11n 150 Mbps.
• Support AP client mode and AP mode
• I2S digital audio input/output Interface up to 2CH 16bits/48KHz
• USB 2.0 interface to connect Hi-End USB audio SoC
• Co-processor supports up to 32bits/384KHz and DSD64/128
• Host-less design for AirPlay applications
• AirPlay audio streaming/control
• Apple’s Wireless Accessory Configuration technology
• APP and web browser for easily configuration
• DLNA audio renderer.
• SaviCast Virtual Sound Card Driver for Windows PC wireless audio streaming.
• Auto grouping for multiple speakers application
• Paring 2 audio module to L/R Speaker.
• I2S input can support AUX in or Bluetooth audio input to multi-room broadcasting.
• UART for connecting to external MCU.
• OTA firmware upgrade
• Allow iPhone /iPod Dock share one Apple CP.
The information shall not be distributed, reproduced, or disclosed in whole or in part without prior written permission
2014 SAVITECH Co., Ltd. All right reserved.