1Mb Advanced LPSRAM (128k word x 8bit)
The R1LV0108E Series is a family of low voltage 1-Mbit static RAMs organized as 131,072-word by 8-bit, fabricated
by Renesas’s high-performance 0.15um CMOS and TFT technologies. The R1LV0108E Series has realized higher
density, higher performance and low power consumption. The R1LV0108E Series is suitable for memory applications
where a simple interfacing, battery operating and battery backup are the important design objectives. It has been
packaged in 32-pin SOP,32-pin TSOP and 32-pin sTSOP.
• Single 2.7~3.6V power supply
• Small stand-by current: 1µA (3.0V, typical)
• No clocks, No refresh
• All inputs and outputs are TTL compatible.
• Easy memory expansion by CS1# and CS2
• Common Data I/O
• Three-state outputs: OR-tie Capability
• OE# prevents data contention on the I/O bus
Page 1 of 15