SATA II to Flash Controller
JMF601 is a single chip with Serial ATA Gen II and USB 2.0 combo to NAND flash interface.
It is an innovative design to provide high bandwidth for flash memory access.
JMF601 can support the maximum read and write speed to drive the limit of flash memory.
It supports up to 64 NAND Flash chips. JMF601 is available in 130 pin TFBGA (9mm x 9 mm)
JMF601 supports a variety of popular NAND flash memory, including Toshiba, Samung,
Hynix/ST and Intel/Micron Flash. With the embedded hardware error correction engines and
the robust bad block management technology, JMF601 is suitable for PC and industrial solid
state drive applications. In addition, dynamic and whole drive static wear leveling are used in
JMF601 to provide the best extension of drive life time.
JMicron also provides reference designs in different drive form factors, mass production
tool and firmware update tool to help customers go on mass product quickly.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
• Compliant with USB Mass Storage Class specification version 1.0
• Compliant with Serial ATA International Organization : Serial ATA Revision 2.6
• USB Bulk mode transport protocol
• Supports 3.0Gbps SATA II interface
• Supports up 64 CEs.
• 110/90 MB/s Sequential read/write rates
• Enhanced endurance by Dynamic/Static wear-leveling
• Supports BCH ECC to correct 8/15 bit errors in 512 bytes
• Support both 2K and 4K byte page size flash
• Supports dynamic power management
• Support SMART function
• Data integrity under power-cycling
• Supports USB/SATA firmware upgrade
Copyright © 2006 JMicron Technology Corp. All rights reserved.
Product Brief Reversion 0.1
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/