FAST CMOS OCTAL BUFFER/LINE DRIVER
FAST CMOS OCTAL
• IDT54FCT541 equivalent to FAST™ speed and drive
• IDT54/74FCT541A up to 25% faster than FAST
• IDT74FCT541C up to 55% faster than FAST
• IOL = 64mA (commercial) and 48mA (military)
• CMOS power levels (1mW typ. static)
• MIlitary product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B
• Meets or exceeds JEDEC Standard 18 specifications
• Available in the following packages:
– Commercial: SOIC
– Military: CERDIP, LCC
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
The IDT octal buffer/line drivers are built using an advanced dual metal
CMOS technology. The FCT541 is designed to be employed as a memory
and address driver, clock driver and bus-oriented transmitter/receiver
which provides improved board density. The FCT541 is similar in function
to the FCT244, except that the inputs and outputs are on opposite sides of
the package. This pinout arrangement makes these devices especially
useful as output ports for microprocessors and as backplane drivers,
allowing ease of layout and greater board density.
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
© 2002 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.