CYStech Electronics Corp.
Universal High Brightness LED Driver
Spec. No. : C194Q8
Issued Date : 2013.05.31
Revised Date :
Page No. : 1/7
• >90% efficiency
• 10V to 600V input range
• Constant current LED driver
• Applications from a few mA to more than 1A output
• LED string from one to hundreds of diodes
• Linear and PWM dimming capability
• Input voltage surge ratings up to 600V
• Over temperature protection
• DC/DC or AC/DC LED driver applications
• RGB backlighting LED driver
• Backlighting of flat panel displays
• General-purpose constant current source
• Signage and decorative LED lighting
The HV9910Q8 is a PWM high-efficiency LED driver control IC. It allows efficient operation of high-brightness
(HB) LEDs from voltage sources ranging from 10VDC up to 600VDC. The HV9910Q8 controls an external
MOSFET at fixed switching frequencies up to 300kHz. The frequency can be programmed using a single resistor.
The LED string is driven at a constant current rather than a constant voltage, thus providing a constant light output
and an enhanced reliability. The output current can be programmed between a few milliamps and up to more than
1A. The HV9910Q8 uses a rugged high-voltage junction isolated process that can withstand an input voltage
surge up to 600V. The output current to a LED string can be programmed to any value between zero and its
maximum value by applying an external control voltage at the linear dimming control input of the HV9910Q8.
The HV9910Q8 provides a low-frequency PWM dimming input that can accept an external control signal with a
duty ratio of 0-100% and a frequency of up to a few kilohertz.
(Pb-free lead plating and halogen-free package)
2500 pcs / tape & reel
y CYStek Product Specification