!Note • This PDF catalog is downloaded from the website of Murata Manufacturing co., ltd. Therefore, it’s specifications are subject to change or our products in it may be discontinued without advance notice. Please check with our
sales representatives or product engineers before ordering.
• This PDF catalog has only typical specifications because there is no space for detailed specifications. Therefore, please approve our product specifications or transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
1. Export Control
< >For customers outside Japan
No muRata products should be used or sold, through any channels, for use in the design, development, production, utilization, maintenance or operation of, or
otherwise contribution to (1) any weapons (Weapons of Mass Destruction (nuclear, chemical or biological weapons or missiles) or conventional weapons) or (2)
< >goods or systems specially designed or intended for military end-use or utilization by military end-users.
For customers in Japan
For products which are controlled items subject to the “Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law” of Japan, the export license specified by the law is required
2. Please contact our sales representatives or product engineers before using the products in this catalog for the applications listed below, which require especially
high reliability for the prevention of defects which might directly damage a third party's life, body or property, or when one of our products is intended for use in
applications other than those specified in this catalog.
q Aircraft equipment
w Aerospace equipment
e Undersea equipment
r Power plant equipment
t Medical equipment
y Transportation equipment (vehicles, trains, ships, etc.)
u Traffic signal equipment
i Disaster prevention / crime prevention equipment
o Data-processing equipment
!0 Application of similar complexity and/or reliability requirements to the applications listed above
3. Product specifications in this catalog are as of May 2006. They are subject to change or our products in it may be discontinued without advance notice. Please
check with our sales representatives or product engineers before ordering. If there are any questions, please contact our sales representatives or product
4. Please read rating and CAUTION (for storage, operating, rating, soldering, mounting and handling) in this catalog to prevent smoking and/or burning, etc.
5. This catalog has only typical specifications because there is no space for detailed specifications. Therefore, please approve our product specifications or
transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
6. Please note that unless otherwise specified, we shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any conflict or dispute that may occur in connection with the effect
of our and/or a third party's intellectual property rights and other related rights in consideration of your use of our products and/or information described or
contained in our catalogs. In this connection, no representation shall be made to the effect that any third parties are authorized to use the rights mentioned
above under licenses without our consent.
7. No ozone depleting substances (ODS) under the Montreal Protocol are used in our manufacturing process.
1-10-1, Higashi Kotari, Nagaokakyo-shi, Kyoto 617-8555, Japan
3-29-12, Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0002, Japan
Phone: 81-3-5469-6123 Fax: 81-3-5469-6155 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org