This Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) is designed to meet the
stringent requirements of Automotive Applications.
BVCEO > 300V
IC = 500mA High Collector Current
2W Power Dissipation
Low Saturation Voltage VCE(SAT) < 500mV @ 20mA
Complementary PNP Type: DZTA92
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
300V NPN HIGH VOLTAGE TRANSISTOR IN SOT223
Case Material: Molded Plastic. “Green” Molding Compound. UL
Flammability Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin. Solderable per MIL-STD-202,
Weight: 0.112 grams (Approximate)
Switch-Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
Video Output Stages
Ordering Information (Notes 4 and 5)
Reel Size (inches)
Tape Width (mm)
Quantity per Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/product_compliance_definitions.html.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
K3M = Product Type Marking Code
= Manufacturer’s Code Marking
YWW = Date Code Marking
Y = Last Digit of Year (ex: 6 = 2016)
WW = Week Code (01 to 53)
Datasheet Number: DS38748 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated