TD-SCDMA Power Amplifier
The ACPM-7886 is an amplifier module designed for
TD-SCDMA applications in the 2010-2025MHz band.
Designed around Avago Technologies’ GaAs
Enhancement Mode pHEMT process, the ACPM-7886
offers premium performance in a very small form factor.
It is matched to 50 Ohms on the input and output.
The amplifier has excellent ACLR and efficiency
performance at max Pout and low quiescent current
(50mA) with a single bias control voltage, Vctrl = 2.0V.
Designed in a surface mount RF package, the ACPM-
7886 is very cost and size competitive.
Functional Block Diagram
• Operating frequency: 2010 - 2025 MHz
• 28 dBm Linear Output Power @ 3.5V
• High Efficiency 41% PAE
• Single bias, low quiescent current (50mA)
• Internal 50 ohm matching networks for both RF
input & output
• 3.2 - 4.2 V linear operation
• 4.0 x 4.0mm SMT Package
• Low package profile, 1.1mm
• TD-SCDMA Handsets
• TD-SCDMA Data Cards
• TD-SCDMA PDAs