Low Skew Outpwwuwt.DBatuaSfhfeeet4rU.com
• Frequency range 25 ~ 60MHz.
• Internal phase locked loop will allow spread spec-
trum modulation on reference clock to pass to the
outputs (up to 100kHz SST modulation).
• Zero input - output delay.
• Less than 700 ps device - device skew.
• Less than 250 ps skew between outputs.
• Less than 150 ps cycle - cycle jitter.
• Output Enable function tri-state outputs.
• 3.3V operation.
• Available in 8-Pin 150mil SOIC.
If REF clock is stopped for more than 10us after it has already been
provided to the chip, and after power-up, the output clocks will
disappear. In that instance, a full power-up reset is required in order
to reactivate the output clocks.
The ABB0205 is a high performance, low skew, low
jitter zero delay buffer designed to distribute high
speed clocks and is available in 8-pin SOIC package. It
has four outputs that are synchronized with the input.
The synchronization is established via CLKOUT feed
back to the input of the PLL. Since the skew between
the input and output is less than ±350 ps, the device
acts as a zero delay buffer.
30332 Esperanza., Rancho Santa Margarita, Ca 92688 Ph: 949-546-8000 Fax: 949-546-8001 www.Abracon.com 03/21/05 Page 1