1. Please read these safety instructions carefully.
2. Please keep this User’s Manual for later reference.
3. Please disconnect this equipment from AC outlet before cleaning or inserting any
add-on card or module.
4. Don’t use liquid or sprayed detergent for cleaning. Use moisture sheet or cloth for
5. Please keep this equipment away from humidity.
6. Lay this equipment on a reliable surface when install. A drop or fall could cause
7. Place the power cord in such a way that people can not step on it. Do not place
anything over the power cord.
8. All cautions and warnings on the equipment should be noted.
9. If this equipment is not use for a long time, disconnect the equipment from mains
to avoid being damaged by transient voltage.
10. Never pour any liquid into opening; this could cause fire or electrical shock.
11. If one of the following situations arises, get the equipment checked by service
a. The power cord or plug is damaged.
b. Liquid has penetrated into the equipment.
c. The equipment has been exposed to moisture.
d. The equipment has not work well or you can not get it work according to
e. The equipment has dropped and damaged.
f. The equipment has obvious sign of breakage.
12. This equipment can be operated at maximum ambient temperature of 40oC.
13. Lithium battery provided, pay attention about this replaceable battery for safety
“CAUTION – Risk of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Dispose of
used batteries according to the instructions.”