Omron Electronic Components, LLC
(b) Use in consumer Products or any use in significant quantities.
(c) Energy control systems, combustion systems, railroad systems, aviation systems,
Terms and Conditions of Sales
medical equipment, amusement machines, vehicles, safety equipment, and
1. Definitions: The words used herein are defined as follows.
installations subject to separate industry or government regulations.
(d) Systems, machines, and equipment that could present a risk to life or property.
3. Prohibited Use: NEVER USE THE PRODUCT FOR AN APPLICATION INVOLVING
(a) Terms: These terms and conditions
SERIOUS RISK TO LIFE OR PROPERTY WITHOUT ENSURING THAT THE SYSTEM
(b) Seller: Omron Electronic Components LLC and its subsidiaries
AS A WHOLE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO ADDRESS THE RISKS, AND THAT THE
(c) Buyer: The buyer of Products, including any end user in section III through VI
PRODUCT IS PROPERLY RATED AND INSTALLED FOR THE INTENDED USE
(d) Products: Products and/or services of Seller
WITHIN THE OVERALL EQUIPMENT OR SYSTEM.
(e) Including: Including without limitation
2. Offer; Acceptance: These Terms are deemed part of all quotations, acknowledgments,
4. Motorized Vehicle Application: USE OF ANY PRODUCT/S FOR A MOTORIZED
VEHICLE APPLICATION MUST BE EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE SPECIFICATION BY
invoices, purchase orders and other documents, whether electronic or in writing, relating
to the sale of Products by Seller. Seller hereby objects to any Terms proposed in Buyer's 5. Programmable Products: Seller shall not be responsible for the Buyer's programming of
purchase order or other documents which are inconsistent with, or in addition to, these
a programmable Product.
3. Distributor: Any distributor shall inform its customer of the contents after and including
IV. WARRANTY AND LIMITATION
section III of these Terms.
1. Warranty: Seller's exclusive warranty is that the Products will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of sale by Seller
(or such other period expressed in writing by Seller). SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY
1. Prices; Payment: All prices stated are current, subject to change without notice by Seller.
OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT ALL OTHER WARRANTIES,
Buyer agrees to pay the price in effect at the time the purchase order is accepted by
Seller. Payments for Products received are due net 30 days unless otherwise stated in
NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCTS.
the invoice. Buyer shall have no right to set off any amounts against the amount owing in 2. Buyer Remedy: Seller's sole obligation hereunder shall be to replace (in the form
respect of this invoice.
originally shipped with Buyer responsible for labor charges for removal or replacement
2. Discounts: Cash discounts, if any, will apply only on the net amount of invoices sent to
thereof) the non-complying Product or, at Seller's election, to repay or credit Buyer an
Buyer after deducting transportation charges, taxes and duties, and will be allowed only
amount equal to the purchase price of the Product; provided that there shall be no
if (a) the invoice is paid according to Seller's payment terms and (b) Buyer has no past
due amounts owing to Seller.
liability for Seller or its affiliates unless Seller's analysis confirms that the Products were
correctly handled, stored, installed and maintained and not subject to contamination,
3. Interest: Seller, at its option, may charge Buyer 1.5% interest per month or the maximum
abuse, misuse or inappropriate modification. Return of any Products by Buyer must be
legal rate, whichever is less, on any balance not paid within the stated terms.
approved in writing by Seller before shipment.
4. Orders: Seller will accept no order less than 200 U.S. dollars net billing.
3. Limitation on Liability: SELLER AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
5. Currencies: If the prices quoted herein are in a currency other than U.S. dollars, Buyer
SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF
shall make remittance to Seller at the then current exchange rate most favorable to
PROFITS OR PRODUCTION OR COMMERCIAL LOSS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED
Seller; provided that if remittance is not made when due, Buyer will convert the amount
to U.S. dollars at the then current exchange rate most favorable to Seller available
WITH THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT,
WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT SHALL
during the period between the due date and the date remittance is actually made.
LIABILITY OF SELLER OR ITS AFFILITATES EXCEED THE INDIVIDUAL PRICE OF
6. Governmental Approvals: Buyer shall be responsible for all costs involved in obtaining
THE PRODUCT ON WHICH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED.
any government approvals regarding the importation or sale of the Products.
4. Indemnities: Buyer shall indemnify and hold harmless Seller, its affiliates and its
7. Taxes: All taxes, duties and other governmental charges (other than general real
employees from and against all liabilities, losses, claims, costs and expenses (including
property and income taxes), including any interest or penalties thereon, imposed directly
or indirectly on Seller or required to be collected directly or indirectly by Seller for the
attorney's fees and expenses) related to any claim, investigation, litigation or proceeding
(whether or not Seller is a party) which arises or is alleged to arise from Buyer's acts or
manufacture, production, sale, delivery, importation, consumption or use of the Products
omissions under these Terms or in any way with respect to the Products.
sold hereunder (including customs duties and sales, excise, use, turnover and license
taxes) shall be charged to and remitted by Buyer to Seller.
V. INFORMATION; ETC.
8. Financial: If the financial position of Buyer at any time becomes unsatisfactory to Seller, 1. Intellectual Property: The intellectual property embodied in the Products is the exclusive
Seller reserves the right to stop shipments or require satisfactory security or payment in
property of Seller and its affiliates and Buyer shall not attempt to duplicate it in any way
advance. If Buyer fails to make payment or otherwise comply with these Terms or any www.DataSheet.co.kr without the written permission of Seller. Buyer (at its own expense) shall indemnify and
related agreement, Seller may (without liability and in addition to other remedies) cancel
hold harmless Seller and defend or settle any action brought against Seller to the extent
any unshipped portion of Products sold hereunder and stop any Products in transit until
that it is based on a claim that any Product made to Buyer specifications infringed
Buyer pays all amounts, including amounts payable hereunder, whether or not then due,
intellectual property rights of another party.
which are owing to it by Buyer. Buyer shall in any event remain liable for all unpaid
2. Property; Confidentiality: Notwithstanding any charges to Buyer for engineering or
tooling, all engineering and tooling shall remain the exclusive property of Seller. All
9. Cancellation; Etc: Orders are not subject to rescheduling or cancellation unless Buyer
information and materials supplied by Seller to Buyer relating to the Products are
indemnifies Seller fully against all costs or expenses arising in connection therewith.
confidential and proprietary, and Buyer shall limit distribution thereof to its trusted
10. Force Majeure: Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure in delivery resulting from
employees and strictly prevent disclosure to any third party.
causes beyond its control, including earthquakes, fires, floods, strikes or other labor
3. Performance Data: Performance data is provided as a guide in determining suitability
disputes, shortage of labor or materials, accidents to machinery, acts of sabotage, riots,
and does not constitute a warranty. It may represent the result of Seller's test conditions,
delay in or lack of transportation or the requirements of any government authority.
and the users must correlate it to actual application requirements.
11. Shipping; Delivery: Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Seller:
4. Change In Specifications: Product specifications and descriptions may be changed at
(a) All sales and shipments of Products shall be FOB shipping point (unless otherwise
any time based on improvements or other reasons. It is Seller’s practice to change part
stated in writing by Seller), at which point title to and all risk of loss of the Products
numbers when published ratings or features are changed, or when significant
shall pass from Seller to Buyer, provided that Seller shall retain a security interest in
engineering changes are made. However, some specifications of the Product may be
the Products until the full purchase price is paid by Buyer;
changed without any notice.
(b) Delivery and shipping dates are estimates only; and
5. Errors And Omissions: The information on Seller’s website or in other documentation
(c) Seller will package Products as it deems proper for protection against normal
has been carefully checked and is believed to be accurate; however, no responsibility is
handling and extra charges apply to special conditions.
assumed for clerical, typographical or proofreading errors or omissions.
12. Claims: Any claim by Buyer against Seller for shortage or damage to the Products
6. Export Controls: Buyer shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and licenses
occurring before delivery to the carrier or any claim related to pricing or other charges
regarding (a) export of the Products or information provided by Seller; (b) sale of
must be presented in detail in writing to Seller within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
Products to forbidden or other proscribed persons or organizations; (c) disclosure to non-
citizens of regulated technology or information.
1. Suitability: IT IS THE BUYER’S SOLE RESPOINSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ANY
OMRON PRODUCT IS FIT AND SUFFICIENT FOR USE IN A MOTORIZED VEHICLE 1. Waiver: No failure or delay by Seller in exercising any right and no course of dealing
APPLICATION. BUYER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING
between Buyer and Seller shall operate as a waiver of rights by Seller.
APPROPRIATENESS OF THE PARTICULAR PRODUCT WITH RESPECT TO THE
2. Assignment: Buyer may not assign its rights hereunder without Seller's written consent.
BUYER’S APPLICATION INCLUDING (A) ELECTRICAL OR ELECTRONIC
3. Law: These Terms are governed by Illinois law (without regard to conflict of laws).
COMPONENTS, (B) CIRCUITS, (C) SYSTEM ASSEMBLIES, (D) END PRODUCT, (E)
Federal and state courts in Cook County, Illinois have exclusive jurisdiction for any
SYSTEM, (F) MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCES OR (G) OPERATING ENVIRONMENT.
Buyer acknowledges that it alone has determined that the Products will meet their
4. Amendment: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Buyer and Seller
requirements of the intended use in all cases. Buyer must know and observe all
relating to the Products, and no provision may be changed or waived unless in writing
prohibitions of use applicable to the Product/s.
signed by the parties.
2. Use with Attention: The followings are some examples of applications for which
5. Severability: If any provision hereof is rendered ineffective or invalid, such provision shall
particular attention must be given. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
not invalidate any other provision.
possible use of any Product, nor to imply that any use listed may be suitable for any
(a) Outdoor use, use involving potential chemical contamination or electrical
DIP Switch (Slide Type) A6T
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/